Saturday 17 December 2016

I hope to destroy Klitchko before the fourth round-JOSHUA


Anthony has dismissed the suggestion that Wladmir Klitchko's little bro comments was intended to patronize him. The IBF heavyweight champion [18-0] shared pleasantries with upcoming opponent Klitchko on Wednesday at Wembley, the scene of their Sky Sports Box Office collision on April 29 2017.

Klitchko, 40, called Joshua a friend, and , referring to a time spent together in previous training camps. labelled the world champion his little bro.

"He called me that since the days when we were never going to fight" Joshua clarified afterward, so i let it go over my head. This is where the respect comes into it. It's fine, it could get to you but i let it go. I still have a lot to prove, and that's the right mentality for me. Hopefully, come April 29, 2017 at Wembley i am going to make him eat his words. I plan to knock him out before the fourth round, but if he prove more stubborn, i will be patient enough and eventually slay him before the last round. I may be younger than him, but in my career, i have knocked many older opponents and i am going to add him to the list of the people i have destroyed.

He can call me his little bro, but if i spank him out inside a round, it's irrelevant, isn't it? You have to be true to yourself. I don't try to act in a certain way, if Wladmir wins, he can now have t5he right to say to himself, Ok, I'm still the big bro, but if he loses as i expect, he will realize that the torch is changing hands, and it's a totally different era. This is the start of a new legacy of an up-and-coming-champion," Joshua concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment