Tuesday 3 January 2017

People tell my son that there are better players than me-C Ronaldo


The Portuguese super star was recently crowned the best footballer on earth after a successful 2016 in which he won the Champions league, the European cup and the world club cup.

However, the Portuguese captain believes that people target his son and try to rile him up by telling him that there is another player who is better than his father. "There are some mischief makers and jealous people who try to get my son angry by saying to him that there are other players who are better than me; but i thank God he is such a very smart boy, just like me. He seems to know exactly how to deal with such jibes."

When asked if he would like his son to take after him as a footballer, the Real Madrid star responded by saying that he would like his offspring to take to football as a career too. "Of course I would like him be a footballer, i have been trying to steer him towards that career direction, but at the same time, i am not going to force him. He can chose to be anything he wish to be and as a good father, i can only support his career decision. In as much as i would want him to be a footballer, i wouldn't want him to be a goalkeeper. No. Not for him. But like i said earlier, everything still depends on him. My own parents did not force me to do what i am doing today. They only supported my decision and that's exactly what i am going to do for my son. I do not want him to be a goalkeeper because goalkeepers suffer a lot. Goalkeepers may not be always involved in the actions but they and the coach get more blame whenever a team loses a match."

No comments:

Post a Comment